A perfect beginner bone for a raw food diet. Natures Menu ethically sourced Chicken Bones are a source of healthy lean protein, and full of naturally occurring nutrients.
Suitable for raw fed beginners 10+ weeks old.
- 100% Natural
- Deliciously Chewy
- Ethically Sourced
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Human Grade
- Just thaw and serve
- Promotes improved dental hygiene
- Serve as a treat or as part of a home prepared raw meal
- Suitable for working dogs
This is a frozen product available for pick up only
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Chicken Wings (100%)
Crude Protein (18%), Crude Fat (10.3%), Crude Ash (3.7%), Crude Fibres (2%), Moisture (66%).