The Adventure Lights Expedition safety light is a small package that packs out a lot of light. Ideal for increasing your safety in low light conditions for all kinds of activities including dog walking, swimming, kayaking, running, walking, hiking. If you are heading for a swim put a waterproof Guardian Expedition safety light in your drybag float or clip it on your goggles/costume strap, add one to your rucksack, bag or clothing too.
The Guardian Expedition safety light is made of stern stuff, its impact-resistant yet lightweight and compact, the light is visible from all directions (omnidirectional) which makes them ideal for night lighting whilst on the move, swimming or running.
They are simple to operate just twist the dome for on/off. To switch between flashing or steady mode you simply unscrew the dome and flip the battery over.
These adventure lights operate at extreme temperatures too which makes them perfect for your next winter swim
Adventure Lights Expedition Safety Light Features:
- Omnidirectional Light visible up to 5km in darkness
- Dual-mode: steady or flashing
- Twist to turn on/off
- Steady on: 11hrs of bright light/ 100hrs operational light.
- Impact-resistant dome shape
- Lightweight: 20g including clip and batteries.
- Waterproof rating: 100 meters
- Compact shape: 41mm x 52mm x 31mm
- Belt clip included; makes a strong and secure attachment to all goggle straps
Note: Card packaging is damaged on this item but product is intact.