Terms of Service
This website is operated by Underdog Pets. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Underdog Pets. Underdog Pets offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Without our specific written agreement you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the content of the Website. We do not authorise or control any links or references to third parties or their websites and we accept no liability in respect of them.
- Underdog Pets Ltd are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not a substitute for qualified or veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if, in our sole discretion, we decide that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change our website at any time without informing you. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
- These Terms are the subject of Scottish law and contain the entire agreement between us with respect to our Website. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under Scottish Law.
Conditions under which dogs are accepted for grooming
- The dog is fit and healthy. (Grooming of sick or elderly dogs is entirely at the owner’s risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that we cannot be held liable.)
- The dog is vaccinated and up to date. An unvaccinated dog puts itself and others at risk.
- You, the customer, agree that the groomer with not be held liable or responsible for any mishap caused by a non disclosure of my pets medical condition or behavior.
- It must be clearly understood and agreed that whilst every attention is given to your dog(s) they are accepted at the owner’s risk. Our first concern if for the welfare of your dog so in the event of injury or illness a vet may be called in and unless it can clearly be shown that we are liable, all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of this instruction shall be at the owner’s expense. (We recommend dog insurance)
- Payment will be made on collection of dog. Estimates are made on an average of dog breed or type, but owner’s must be aware that some dogs may require extensive extra work and this will be charged extra. Uncollected dogs will be charged a sitting fee.
- As the customer You agree to your dogs photograph being taken and it being used on the underdog website/social media.
Exchanges Returns & Cancellations
24 Hour Appointment Cancellation Policy for Appointments
Underdog Pets Limited has a 24 hour cancellation / rescheduling policy.
• Payment is required in full at the time of booking. If a cancellation is made by phone or email 24 hours in advance, a full refund will be given or rescheduled to the next best available time.
• If you miss your appointment, cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full cost of the appointment and you will need to book the next available appointment time.
• ANY CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE OR EMAIL
This policy is in place out of respect for our staff and our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
By placing an order for an appointment, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Cancellation Policy for Underdog Pets Ltd as described above.