A perfect beginner food for a raw food diet. Dogs love tripe and the Natures Menu raw and tasty tripe chunks are healthy, delicious and full of flavour with an abundance of nutrients.
Natures Menu foods are ethically sourced and are a source of healthy lean protein, and full of naturally occurring nutrients. Suitable for raw fed beginners 10+ weeks old.
- 100% Natural
- Deliciously Chewy
- Ethically Sourced
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Human Grade
- Just thaw and serve
- Promotes improved dental hygiene
- Suitable for working dogs
This is a frozen product available for pick up only
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Beef Tripe (100%)
Protein (13%), Crude Oils & Fats (16%), Crude Ash (1%), Crude Fibres (<1%), Moisture (68%)